Based on our success, we are now expanding and on a lookout for exceptionally talented individual to join our growing organization and team and share in the success of this venture.
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic individual aspiring a long term career in a growing organization then we would like to help you in welcoming your career:
Account Operations Manager
Working as part of vibrant and cohesive team, you will be responsible for and not limited to:
- Ensure service levels and agreed telephony provisions are met to deliver stability and system confidence to customers.
- Develop and implement analysis tools and methodologies which lead recommendations for business and client growth strategies.
- Manage the analysis and relevance of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc Contact Centre and Management Team reporting tools.
- Drive continual efficiency, accuracy and integrity improvements.
- Identify, evaluate & address staffing implications of business strategies and plans, as well as highlight potential issues and threats.
- Lead forecasting, modelling and analysis to identify gaps with current state and implement a program of recommendations, plan and ctions to bridge the gaps. Respond to incidents and emergencies in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Manage and participate in projects as directed.
- Comply with, and lead team's compliance with company policy and procedure at all times.
As the successful candidate you should have skills not limited to:
· Tertiary Degree in Project Management with leadership role with 4-5 years experience in a call centre environment.
· Experience with Business analysis, client management and Project management.
· High degree of computer literacy including modelling of plans and results- Excellent written and oral skills
· Strong negotiation and client management skills and experience
· Superior communication skills.
· Change management experience.
· Strong reporting and analytical skills.
What we Offer:
- Selected Candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefits based on qualifications and experience.
Comfortable, Friendly and State-Of-The-Art Working environment.
If you feel this is what you have been in search of, then sent your Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact no later than Sunday 13th October, 2019 to:
Human Resources Team
Pacific Centrecom Fiji Ltd
G. P.O. Box 17698
Or email email@example.com
All queries in relation of the any of the positions can be also be directed email